Tuesday 31 December 2013

Lily Quotes 2013

"Look at me!  I'm a dancing Gopher!" - January 1st

"Mom, I don't know how to spell YMCA" - January 7th

Lily (to the mac n cheese):  I'm going to eat all of you!!
Mac n cheese (as voiced by Lily in a slightly higher tone):  NOOOOOOOO!!!!!
Lily:  Ha ha ha!!  Nom nom nom!!
-January 22nd

Me: I'm rooting for the Cardinals next season!
Lily: I'm not rooting for the Cardinals or the Phillies.
Me: Oh? Who are you rooting for?
Lily: The Super Powerful Girls!!
-February 9th

Description of Taco Night - "It's like the best visit from Santa Claus!!"
-February 24th

Me: Lily, will you please put on pants?
Lily: No!!
Me: Why?
Lily: Cause I'm Queen of the World!!
-February 27th

Lily: Mommy, Schrodinger touched me with his paw!
Me: It's okay, Lily. It's not the end of the world.
Lily: Well, it's the end of my world...
-April 5th

"My name is Lily.  Except when my mom is mad.  Then it's Lily Jennifer Nichols"
-May 8th

"Mom... if I'm not being silly, am I still Silly Lily?"
-May 30th

"When I grow up I'm going to be a doctor, a ninja, and a mommy. Oh! And a fixer." 
-June 22nd

Jason: You're right, Lily!
Lily: I know. I've been right since I was born.
-June 27th

"Daddy, I'm learning so that I can be cooler than you."
-July 24th

" Mom, when I grow up I'm gonna do work that's singin and dancin... But I'm gonna do work that's for makin money, too..."
-August 2nd

"Well, when I'm a grown up, I'm not going to live in this house!"
-August 27th

Lily: How did the cow say quack?
Me: I don't know. How?
Lily: He ate a duck! 
-December 10th




No comments:

Post a Comment